From the initial design consideration through to fully finished installations and maintenance beyond our expert one stop shop package of services have a proven track record of meeting all the requirements of an organisations fire doors.
Fire Safety Compliance
A guiding principle of robust compliance and truly representing the best interests of our clients are services and products that are open to audit by UKAS approved agencies. Prestige excels in this principle and is regularly complimented and acknowledged as a sector leading company by UKAS agencies.
At Prestige we have carefully evaluated what standards will test our products and services the most. We actively sought to compile a portfolio of what we consider to be the most onerous set of certificated standards in the UK.
The following represent just some of our qualifications and affiliations:
Fire Door Inspector Scheme run by the BWF (British Woodwork Federation), CERTIFIRE and the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers (GAI) under rules by EXOVA Warrington.
- The Building Research Establishment’s Loss Prevention Certification Board standard Loss Prevention Standard 1197.
- Manufacture – EXOVA BM Trada – Q-Mark
- Installation – Building Research Establishment Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1271
- Maintenance – Building Research Establishment Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1197
- Walls and linear gaps – Building Research Establishment Loss Prevention Certification Board LPS1531
Accreditation is by : Exova Warrington FDIS – Certified Fire Door Inspectors. Loss Prevention Certification Board standards LPS1271 and LPS1531.